skip to Main Content

Temporary Resident Applications

If you want to work or study in Canada, you usually need a permit. We can assist you and your employer in obtaining authorization to work here. Even if you only want to visit Canada, you may need our assistance if you might be inadmissible because of a past indiscretion.

Back To Top